Advertised: 26-4-2010 | Closing Date: 25-5-2010
The AXA Group is one of the largest insurance groups in the world. AXA operates in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, North America, the Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East serving over 65 million customers and managing funds over Euro 1.3 trillion. Supported by over 112,000 dedicated staff and financial advisers, AXA leads the industry in terms of professionalism, trustworthiness, innovation and reputation. AXA has a multi-distribution model in Indonesia, and due to our rapid growth we are inviting professionals to fill the following positions:
IT Security Analyst
- Assist the Regional Information Security Manager in identifying security risks to the company and carry out actions to mitigate the risks.
- Conduct information security compliance reviews as assigned by Regional IS manager. Report the findings to the Regional IS Security Manager and ensure rectification plan is in place.
- Monitor the security controls (such as security logs ) and track any breaches or control violations, report to the Regional IS Manager, and ensure appropriate remedial actions are taken.
- Coordinate with local IT on security activities such as security meetings, reporting and trainings.
- Support and coordinate with business managers in the risk analysis process and keep track to ensure action items are done.
- Prepare monthly reports on risk analysis reviews, security compliance reviews, vulnerability management statistics, and security incidents, etc.
- Assist the Regional Information Security Manager in supporting (external and internal) audits activities and compliance reviews such as Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Conduct other tasks as assigned relating to assurance of IT security.
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- A minimum of five years IT experience with three years hands on experience in IT security & control disciplines.
- In depth understanding of technologies and issues on systems security & control on various platforms including internet, intranet, Windows, Unix and AS/400.
- In depth knowledge of latest technology innovations and possibilities.
- Understand the linkage between information technology and business value.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA preferrable
Please submit the resume within 14 days to: